cfjf2006@galilee

Galilee BP Church Children and Junior Fellowship(CF/JF)
@ 202 Pandan Gardens, Tel: 65602410

Weekly meetings:
Saturdays 2.30pm to 4.30pm
For Nursery to Secondary 1 students

Our website: www.galileebpchurch.org.sg

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Camp Testimony - Jolene


CF/JF Camp was held during 8-9 September and probably the main reason I joined this camp was because my whole family was involved so there was no way I could stay at home alone. I also wanted to draw closer to God through this camp.

This is not the first time I join the CF/JF camp. Rev Ong was our main speaker. His messages were enjoyable and super hilarious, and I learnt a lot from him. I learn that we must always trust in God and pray to him always, be it in times of danger or not.

The food was nice and the activities were fun. Probably the most enjoyable was the Night Safari as I have never been there before. Well, this camp encourages me to speak to others about the Gospel and not be afraid to share the good message. Definitely I would have to come back next year!