cfjf2006@galilee

Galilee BP Church Children and Junior Fellowship(CF/JF)
@ 202 Pandan Gardens, Tel: 65602410

Weekly meetings:
Saturdays 2.30pm to 4.30pm
For Nursery to Secondary 1 students

Our website: www.galileebpchurch.org.sg

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Isabelle Chung



The CF/JF camp was held on 8-9 September 2006. It was quite an enjoyable camp and many of us love it. We had delicious, yummy food and of course, 2 Bible lessons about prayer and ways to stop us from “worrying”. I joined this camp because I wanted to know more about God and learn more about Him. This is my first time joining CF/JF camp and I found it very fun and interesting.

On the night when we went for the Night Safari trip, I was super excited. It rained suddenly, all the teachers prayed and God answered our prayers J. We had a lovely evening. Praise God. If I can, I will try to bring my friends here. I would like to come back for CF/JF camp next year Thank you!!!